International Executive search firm specialized in the luxury industry in top management is
looking for a trainee with experience in HR – Student in business development or
communication can apply if they are interested in HR – minimum BA – master degree
preferable German and English are compulsory, French an asset – Home office –
Your main tasks
– Research of candidates in the social networks linked in – xing etc… – Internal
– contact with the candidates by phone, in English and German (high profiles )
– Check candidates professional references in English and German
– Organise meeting appointments
– Prepare summaries
– Contact clients (HR – international department)
Training department : He – her will work on a new original training project
– Seminars and coaching writing proposals
– Contact with clients and candidates
Business development (not compulsory – in accordance with the trainee interest)
He – her will be able to be the ambassador of the company for the executive search
department and training department
– Follow up and reboots clients
– Prospecting new clients
Communication ( not compulsory – in accordance with the trainee interest)
– Will boost social networks and work on the website
Administrative work (15%°)
Student in Human Resources, Student in business development or communication can apply
if they are interested in HR – minimum BA – master degree preferable
You have a first experience and / or are attracted by the recruitment, you already have
experience in an international environment
Master Pack Office and are very good in PowerPoint presentations.
Your ability to organize, step back and manage priorities will help you carry out this mission.
Excellent command in English and German written and spoken is essential. French is an
self-motivated person – you will work at home –
excellent relationship skills – smiling person ,..
• Internship to be filled as soon as possible, for a period of 2 months.
Paris or France or Germany – communication with the office will be done through skype –
phone – cloud -you work at home –
if you live in Paris you will work partly in the office and at home.
according to your level of studies
Please send CV& cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org